Keysight N9077EM0E | WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ah/af Measurement Application
Keysight N9077EM0E | WLAN 802.11a/b/g/j/p/n/ac/af/ah Measurement Application, Multi-Touch UI for the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers.
The N9077EM0E WLAN measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications for the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software.
The N9077EM0E WLAN measurement application transforms the X-Series signal analyzers into IEEE 802.11 standard-based WLAN transmitter testers by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your WLAN transmitter. The measurement application is fully compliant to the IEEE 802.11 series standards, helping you thoroughly test your WLAN design with confidence and support manufacturing with a single application that covers 802.11a/b/g/j/p/n, 802.11ac, 802.11af, and 802.11ah.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplified setup with one-button measurements for analysis of time-, frequency-, and modulation-domain characteristics of 802.11a/b/g/j/p/n, 802.11ac, 802.11af and 802.11ah WLAN signals
- No bandwidth limitation for swept power measurements such as channel power, spectrum emission mask, occupied bandwidth
- Modulation analysis from the frame to the raw bits. Handles DSSS, CCK, PBCC and OFDM modulation quality with graphical and numeric result displays
- Cross support on X-Series signal analyzers from the high-performance UXA and PXA to the general purpose CXA for manufacturing with the same functionality and user interface
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by the many other signals in the ISM (Sub 1 GHz, 2.4 GHz, or 5 GHz) band
Key Features & Specifications
- 802.11a/g, 802.11b/g DSSS/CCK/PBCC, 802.11g DSSS-OFDM, 802.11n 20 MHz & 40 MHz signals (HT-Mixed, HT-Greenfield, Non-HT), 802.11af and 802.11ah with auto detection
- 802.11ac 20/40/80/160 MHz and 80+80 MHz signals to perform power, spectrum and modulation measurements
- 802.11p and 802.11j with auto detection
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Swept measurement with time-gated feature: channel power, SEM, OBW
- IQ measurements: power versus time, CCDF, spectrum flatness, modulation analysis and more
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, and numeric results display for OFDM signal
- OFDM data burst information, HT-Sig information for 802.11n (MCS 0-7) and VHT-Sig information for 802.11ac (MCS 0-9), 802.11af, and 802.11ah (MCS 0-10)
Performance (hardware dependent)
- EVM floor: up to -53 dB (0.23%) (nominal)
- Absolute power: up to ± 0.19 dB (at 95th percentile)
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA and PXA up to 510 MHz, MXA up to 160 MHz, EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- For X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.