Keysight N9082EM0E | LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD Messapplikation, für Spektrum Analyzer mit Multi-Touch Benutzerober
Keysight N9082EM0E | LTE / LTE-Advanced TDD Measurement Application, Multi-touch UI for X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B).
The N9082EM0E LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD application includes proven, ready-to-use measurements. Capturing measurement expertise and delivering repeatable results, the application lets you see and understand the performance of your LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD base station (eNB) and user equipment devices and designs. Gain confidence from proven algorithms and outstanding accuracy at every performance point with X-Series signal analyzers and the multi-touch UI.
For LTE-Advanced TDD demodulation measurements, such as EVM and frequency error, the measurement application offers two modes for acquisition of up to 5 carriers. The first mode offers simultaneous acquisition of up to 5 intra band contiguous/ non-contiguous component carriers with a single wideband capture (requires UXA/PXA with 255 or 510 MHz bandwidth, MXA with 160 MHz bandwidth), or the second mode which uses an automatic sequencing function, eliminating the need for the wide analysis bandwidth option on the X-Series signal analyzer, thereby reducing the overall test equipment cost.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets, for each carrier, according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD channel bandwidths with ability to view measured results - of up to 5 CCs for LTE-Advanced- in multiple domains such as resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by other transmitters in the operating band or other events such as cross-modulation of component carriers in the transmitter.
Key Features & Specifications
- LTE and LTE-Advanced TDD per 3GPP release 8 to 12
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter conformance measurements in a single option
- Carrier aggregation (CA) with up to five component carriers (CCs) in both contiguous and non-contiguous configuration
- Improved spectral efficiency with higher order demodulation to 256QAM
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Output power level: channel power
- Transmitted signal quality: EVM, frequency error, time alignment error, RSTP, OSTP, I/Q offset and more. Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Unwanted emissions: SEM, cumulative SEM, ACLR, cumulative ACLR (CACLR), OBW, spurious emissions, transmitter intermodulation
- All measurements are available for single carrier (LTE) and multi-carrier/CA (LTE-Advanced) with contiguous and non-contiguous allocations as defined by 3GPP
Performance (hardware dependent, single carrier)
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: up to 0.34% (0.28% nominal)
- ACLR, 5 MHz E-UTRA adjacent channel: up to -83.5 dB (nominal)
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA and PXA up to 510 MHz; MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.