Keysight N9071EM0E | GSM / EDGE / Evo Measurement Application for X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B).
The GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution measurement application is part of a library of more than 25 measurement applications used with the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution base station and mobile station devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP GERAN standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both BS and MS in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP GERAN specifications
- Perform ORFS measurement over wide dynamic range with PXA high-performance signal analyzer for signals with GMSK, QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-QAM and 32-QAM modulation formats, normal or high symbol rate with narrow and wide pulse TX filters
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: constellation diagram for all modulation formats; single slot and multi-slot PvT; single and MCBTS ORFS due to modulation and switching; magnitude error vs. symbol; phase error vs. symbol; EVM vs. symbol; plus more
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by the multi-carrier GSM signals or other events in the transmitter
Key Features & Specifications
- GSM, EDGE and EDGE Evolution including VAMOS1 and Multi-Carrier BTS (MCBTS) per 3GPP GERAN standard
- Base station and mobile station RF transmitter measurements; analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Base station: EVM; phase and frequency error; output RF spectrum (ORFS) for single carrier, multi-carrier and VAMOS enabled BTS; power vs. time (PvT); intermodulation products; TX band spur and more
- Mobile station: EVM; phase and frequency error; ORFS; PvT; TX band spur and more
- Multi-Carrier BTS (MCBTS) and adaptive QPSK (AQPSK) modulated VAMOS1 measurements per 3GPP TS 45 standard
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, multi-slot power vs. time, ORFS for single and multi-carrier, demodulated bits, EVM vs. symbol, error summary, spectrum, time domain and more
Performance (hardware dependent)
- EDGE Evolution EVM floor: up to 0.6% (0.4% nominal)
- EDGE ORFS due to modulation dynamic range: up to -84 dB (-85.9 dB typ.) at 600 kHz offset
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA, MXA, VXT up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- For X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.