Keysight N9069EM0E | Noise Figure Measurement Application, Multi-touch UI for the Keysight N9040B UXA Signal Analyzer.
The N9069EM0E noise figure measurement application provides noise figure and gain measurements with multi-touch screen operation for the Keysight N9040B UXA Signal Analyzer. Transforming the UXA signal analyzer into noise figure analyzer, the application provides one-button noise figure and gain measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your devices or receiving systems.
Noise figure measurements
- Characterize noise figure and gain of receivers and components (amplifiers and converters), in three views: graphic, meter and table
- Achieve great testing flexibility with user-definable sweep time and noise source settling time settings
- Achieve fully-specified measurements with an optional internal preamplifier up to 26.5 GHz on the UXA signal analyzer
- Extend noise figure measurements up to 110 GHz with Keysight K-series block down converters (N8975AZ)
Key Features & Specifications
- One-button noise figure and gain measurements on amplifiers, converters (including multi-stage converters) and receivers up to 50 GHz
- Provides multi-DUT calibration routine and measurement profiles to speed up noise figure measurements on multiple DUTs
- Supports Keysight SNS Series noise sources and 346 Series noise sources
- Combine with U7227x Series USB preamps for reduced noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Measurements include noise figure, gain, Y-factor, effective temperature, and hot/cold power density
- Estimate the overall noise figure uncertainty using the measurement uncertainty calculator
- To help optimize your measurements and minimize uncertainties, refer to the 10 Hints for Making Successful Noise Figure Measurements application note
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Instrument noise figure: 12.25 dB at 1 GHz, 5.45 dB at 1 GHz with U7227A USB preamp
- Instrument match: 1.45 at 1 GHz, 1.54 with U7227A USB preamp
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- Programmable via USB, LAN or GPIB, code compatible with ESA, PSA and NFA
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.