Keysight N9068EM0E | Phase Noise Measurement Application, Multi-touch UI for the Keysight N9040B UXA signal analyzer.
The N9068EM0E phase noise measurement application provides phase noise testers in frequency and time domain analysis with multi-touch screen operation for the Keysight N9040B UXA signal analyzer. Transforming the UXA signal analyzer into a phase noise tester with the intuitive multi-touch operation, automating the measurement procedure.
Phase noise measurements
- View the phase noise from frequency offset 1 Hz
- View the phase noise behavior of the signal under test across decades of offset frequencies with the log plot
- Use AM rejection in the log plot so that you observe only the phase component
- Characterize phase noise related behaviors from different angles for various applications with multiple markers with various marker functions
- Signal Tracking provides a simultaneous view of phase noise and delta frequency in time domain
- Working with N9040B UXA and external mixer, it enables phase noise measurements with the carrier frequency to millimeter-wave and beyond
Key Features & Specifications
- One-touch measurements for analyzing phase noise in frequency domain (log plot) and time domain (spot frequency)
- Runs inside the UXA X-Series signal analyzers
- Takes advantages of the outstanding UXA's internal phase noise performance
- Log plot: Phase noise view in frequency domain including DANL floor and integrated noise measurements
- Spot frequency: Phase noise view in time domain including carrier frequency drift measurement
- Monitor spectrum: Easy-to-use simple spectrum view for a quick check of your signal
- IQ waveform: Easy-to-use simple time domain view
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface with 100% code compatibility to any other X-Series signal analyzers
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.