Keysight N9063EM0E | Analog Demodulation Measurement Application, Multi-touch UI.
The N9063EM0E analog demodulation measurement application provides analog modulation testers fast one-button measurements for AM, FM, PM and FM Stereo/RDS signals with multi-touch screen operation for the Keysight N9040B UXA signal analyzer. The measurement application also offers a variety of tools to make analog demodulation faster, easier, and more accurate, as well as helping 8901A/B modulation analyzer customers migrate smoothly to the X-Series.
Make your analog demodulation analysis fast, easy, and accurate
- Accelerate time to market by quickly characterizing analog modulation qualities
- Simplify design troubleshooting with multiple domain analysis
- Optimize modulation analysis with a selection of detectors and filters
- Maximize design confidence with the highest measurement accuracies
Key Features & Specifications
- Display modulation metrics such as AM depth, FM deviation, PM deviation, total harmonic distortion (THD), and signal to noise distortion ratio (SINAD), FM Stereo (left to right ratio, mono to stereo ratio, 38 kHz pilot frequency and phase error)
- Analyze analog modulated signals with a selection of detectors: Peak+, Peak-, (Pk-Pk)/2 and RMS
- View RF spectrum, demodulated waveform, AF (modulating signal) spectrum, and demodulation metrics table at the same time with quad view; view MPX, mono, stereo, left and right channel and RDS/RBDS decoding of FM stereo signal; view transmitter "attach/release" timing
- Play the modulating signal over a speaker (sometimes referred to as "tune and listen")
- Modulation analysis for AM, FM, PM and FM Stereo signals with information bandwidth up to 160 MHz
- One-button measurements
- Supplies most complete set of post-demodulation filters
- Runs inside UXA signal analyzers
Performance (hardware dependent)
- AM depth accuracy: ± (0.1% x reading + 0.05%); AM rate accuracy: ± [(2.5 ppm x reading) x (100% / depth)]
- FM deviation accuracy: ± （0.3% x reading + 0.15% x rate）; FM rate accuracy: ± (0.008% x reading)
- PM deviation accuracy: ± (0.1% x reading + 2 mrad); PM rate accuracy: ±(0.008 Hz / deviation + 0.003 Hz)
- FM Stereo SINAD up to 71 dB and left to right ratio up to 76 dB with CCITT filter
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
- Supports analog output
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.