Keysight N9054EM0E | VMA Vector Modulation Analysis Measurement Application
Keysight N9054EM0E | VMA Vector Modulation Analysis Application for UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with Multi-Touch UI (N90x0B).
The N9054EM0E VMA vector modulation analysis (VMA) measurement application is part of a library of more than 25 measurement applications used with the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming X-Series signal analyzers into vector modulation analysis mode, the application provides a wide range of measurements, demodulation types and filters to perform comprehensive signal analysis, helping you thoroughly test your designs, ensure product quality and optimize without compromise.
A powerful measurement combination:
- View detailed frequency behavior with over 400,000 frequency points FFT, meet the needs of the particular measurement from four different RBW filter shapes (Uniform/Hanning/Gaussian/Flat top). Use the x-axis scaling feature for a better view of the area of interest on your signal
- Dig deeper into signals in time domain with time gating and statistical power measurements (CCDF/CDF/PDF). Simultaneous time and frequency domain displays provide insight into signals that spectrum analyzers alone cannot deliver
- Implement customized modulation analysis from more than 30 demodulators including: 2 -16 FSK, PSK, and 16 -1024 QAM. Perform qualitative and quantitative signal analysis through flexible displays and markers
- Take the advantages of the familiar SCPI programmability, LAN/LXI connectivity and the speed of the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers, to link R&D design verification to production test racks
Key Features & Specifications:
- Support digital demod measurement with multiple result traces like Raw Main time, Spectrum, I/Q Meas Time, I/Q Meas Spectrum, EVM Time, EVM Spectrum, Demod Results, Demod Bits
- Support monitor spectrum measurement with functions like marker noise, band power, and band density
- Support I/Q waveform measurement including both RF envelope and I/Q waveform
- Runs inside the UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Digital modulation analysis including: 2-16 FSK, BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 16-1024QAM, MSK, ASK, APSK, VSB etc.
- Convenient presets for popular formats: NADC, EDGE, PDC, PHS, DVB (16/32/64/256QAM), TETRA, APCO-25, DMR, dPMR, WiSUN (MR-FSK PHY), DECT, VDL Mode 2, MIL-STD CPM, SOQPSK-TG etc.
- N9054EM0E VMA vs. N9064A VXA measurements table
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Absolute amplitude accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB, 95% percentile
- EVM (QPSK): < 0.5% rms
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA up to 1 GHz; PXA up to 510 MHz; MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.