Keysight L2051XA | LAN-Leistungssensor (average power sensor), 10 MHz bis 6 GHz, Typ-N (m)
Keysight L2051XA | LAN wide dynamic range average power sensor, 10 - MHz 6 GHz.
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight Technologies, Inc. U2040/53/63 & L2050/60 X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB/LAN connectivity models come with wide dynamic range, covering -70 to +26 dBm. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The U2040/53/63 & L2050/60 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software (30 day trial). BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
Ausstattung und Highlights:
- Frequency range of 10 MHz – 6 GHz
- LAN connectivity with wide dynamic range of -70 to +26 dBm for small signal measurements
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Deep memory up to 1 MB and variable sampling rate up to 1 MSa/s
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- Easy measurement start-up with BenchVue software (30 day trial)
Zubehör & Utensilien
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf. Fragen zum Artikel? Beratung gewünscht?
Nehmen Sie hier Kontakt mit uns auf.