Bias Current Source 0-20A
Chroma 1320 | Bias Current Source 0-20A for LCR Meter 3302/3252/11022/11025.
The 1320 Bias Current Source output can be controlled by LCR Meter Model 3302/3252/11022/ 11025 directly. The bias current scan frequency triggered automatically or manually can analyze the iron core characteristics in inductor for quality inspection and product feature analysis. They are the best measurement instruments combination for inductor test.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Frequency response : 20Hz~1MHz
- 0.001A~20.00A, 150W output capability, maximum 100Adc extendable with 1320S
- Forward / Reverse current switching capability
- Standard GPIB, Handler interface
- Bias current sweep (2~21points), automatic or manual trigger, for core characteristics analysis
- Direct controlled by LCR Meter 3302/3252/11022/11025
- 16x2 LCD text display
- 0.01mΩ~199.99Ω DCR measurement capability
- 50 internal instruments setups for store/recall capability
- Single bias current output timer capability (24 hours)
- Long term continued maximum power output capability
- Excellent protection circuit, keep L Meter from damage as bias current was broken abnormally