Rohde&Schwarz RTH-K9 | CAN-FD Trigger/Decodier-Option, für Oszilloskope Scope Rider RTH (1326.3829.03)
Rohde & Schwarz RTH-K9 | CAN-FD Bus Option, (Option RTH-K3 zusätzlich erforderlich) Dekodierung und Triggerung für Oszilloskope der RTH100x-Serie.
The R&S®Scope Rider (RTH) software option RTH-K9 provides trigger & decode capability for CAN-FD protocols with a feature set and performance comparable to laboratory instruments. Do to the isolated input channel concept, the R&S®Scope Rider measures differentially, by nature, which makes differential probes redundant when measuring CAN or CAN-FD protocol signals. This is a significant cost advantage over laboratory oscilloscopes.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Fully digital implemented trigger and decode signal processing block for fast decoding and hardware trigger generation
- Sampling rate of 1.25 GSa/s for all serial trigger & decode options, independent from the analog channel sampling rate which allows to decode serial protocols without limitation, even for very slow time base settings
- Symbolic labels and symbolic decode
- Dedicated and independent decode memory for serial protocol data not sacrificing the analog channel or digital channel acquisition memory of the R&S®Scope Rider
- Operates on analog or digital (MSO) input signals
- Protocol table view mode shows overview of all decoded messages
- Can be used together with the R&S®Scope Rider (RTH) history mode