Pico PQ098 | Tastkopf Differentiell, PicoConnect 441 Differentiell für Oszilloskope PicoScope 4444, 1:1, DB9 Stecker.
A passive differential probe with no attenuation (1:1) for measuring lower amplitude non-ground referenced voltages, and normal mode signals with precision. It has a ground reference clip to reduce or eliminate unknown common mode voltages difference between the probe and the DUT.
The PicoConnect 441 is a general-purpose passive differential probe with no attenuation and 20 MHz bandwidth, precisely measuring voltages on ranges from ±10 mV to ±50 V. The probe is fitted with a ground reference clip, as well as the usual positive and negative leads, to eliminate unknown common mode voltage differences between the probe and the device under test (DUT). It uses unshrouded 4 mm banana leads, so is compatible with a wide range of test probes: it comes with a pair of sprung hook probes.
This probe is ideal for anyone needing to make lower-amplitude, precision measurements in a wide range of applications. You can also use it to measure the differential outputs of differential serial buses such as CAN or RS-485.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Low cost differential probe for general purpose measurements.
- Probe is ID'd by the scope, no setup required
- Uses industry standard 4 mm ‘banana' style leads for use with many compatible test probes.
- Using this probe, allows users to take advantage of the high resolution ADC, ideal for making lower amplitude, precision measurements in general purpose, scientific and laboratory applications
- Measuring differential output of a differential serial bus like RS485, CAN bus and so on