Keysight P9240SNSA | Single Edge Nibble Transmission Trigger and Analysis
Keysight P9240SNSA | Single Edge Nibble Transmission Trigger and Analysis for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes.
The SENT (single edge nibble transmission) is a point-to-point serial bus that interfaces sensors to ECUs and is used primarily in automotive applications. Keysight’s P9240SNSA SENT software for the P924xA Series oscilloscopes provides decoding of fast and slow channel serial data and also offers extensive triggering selections, including the ability to trigger on various error conditions that can accelerate efficiency in debugging this bus.
Keysight’s P924xA Streamline Series USB oscilloscopes can display captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved "lister" display. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another, such as CAN to SENT.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Lizenz aus den Alternativen!
Key Features & Specifications
- Enables greater efficiency for debugging buses
- Provides decoding of fast and slow channel serial data
- Offers extensive trigger selections
- Displays data in a time-interleaved "lister" display
- Offers trigger selections that accelerate the efficiency of debugging buses