Keysight P9240AWGA | WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Software
Keysight P9240AWGA | WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Software for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes.
The P924xA Series oscilloscopes offer a 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator. Ideal for educational, design labs or R&D labs, where bench space and budget are at a premium, the 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator provides standard stimulus output waveforms to your device under test as well as user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, and pulse widths and arbitrary waveform capability. WaveGen’s output is routed to a BNC on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
You can use the built-in waveform editor to create custom waveforms to output on the WaveGen of the scope. It is also possible to capture a known good or golden waveform on a scope channel and then save that to the ARB and generate it through MMCX. Rethink how you test your designs by using real-world signals to test your margins to the breaking point.
This WaveGen option works with P9241A, P9242A and P9243A USB oscilloscopes.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Lizenz aus den Alternativen!
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts, DDS technology
- Waveforms include sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, noise, sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, Gaussian, arbitrary waveform generation
- Store oscilloscope waveforms directly into WaveGen AWG memory with one button press
- Create/edit AWG waveforms using built-in editor
- Add noise and glitches
- Change amplitude, frequency, and offset
- Quickly test the margins of your designs using real-world signals
- Internal memory and USB thumb drive save/recall