Keysight P9240AWGA-1FP | WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Software
Keysight P9240AWGA-1FP | WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Software for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes, perpetual node-locked license.
The P924xA Series oscilloscopes offer a 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator. Ideal for educational, design labs or R&D labs, where bench space and budget are at a premium, the 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator provides standard stimulus output waveforms to your device under test as well as user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, and pulse widths and arbitrary waveform capability. WaveGen’s output is routed to a BNC on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
You can use the built-in waveform editor to create custom waveforms to output on the WaveGen of the scope. It is also possible to capture a known good or golden waveform on a scope channel and then save that to the ARB and generate it through MMCX. Rethink how you test your designs by using real-world signals to test your margins to the breaking point.
This WaveGen option works with P9241A, P9242A and P9243A USB oscilloscopes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts, DDS technology
- Waveforms include sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, noise, sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, Gaussian, arbitrary waveform generation
- Store oscilloscope waveforms directly into WaveGen AWG memory with one button press
- Create/edit AWG waveforms using built-in editor
- Add noise and glitches
- Change amplitude, frequency, and offset
- Quickly test the margins of your designs using real-world signals
- Internal memory and USB thumb drive save/recall