Keysight P9240ATOA | Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis for P924xA Series Oscilloscopes.
The automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN) software option for P924xA oscilloscopes allows you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN message IDs, including the message ID of a remote transfer request frame. It supports triggering on a data frame and allows you to specify message IDs, data and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on active error frames is also supported. In addition, it supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data and includes color-coded parity and check sums errors. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due to hardware or software-related problems.
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Lizenz aus den Alternativen!
Key Features & Specifications
- Fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing CAN/LIN serial buses using hardware-based architecture
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing (also requires P9240MSKA mask test option)
- Mixed-signal measurements across analog sensors, serial buses and digital ECU signals
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- Supports CAN, CAN-dbc, CAN FD, and LIN standards