Rohde & Schwarz RTM-B6 | Upgrade 25MHz Arbiträr Generator für Oszilloskop RTM300x / Nachrüstung.
With this option the R&S RTM3000 has an integrated function and pattern generator which can generate input signals while testing circuits, for instance.
The R&S®RTM-B6 waveform and pattern generator option (up to 50 Mbit/s) is useful for educational purposes and for implementing prototype hardware. In addition to common sine, square/pulse, ramp and noise waveforms, it outputs arbitrary waveforms and 4-bit signal patterns. Waveforms and patterns can be imported as CSV files or copied from oscilloscope waveforms. You can preview signals before playing them back to quickly check signal correctness. Predefined patterns for e.g. I2C, SPI, UART and CAN/LIN are provided.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Integrated arbitrary waveform generator to produce signals for device stimulus
- High sample rate (250 Msample/s) and resolution (14-bit) allows accurate signal reproduction
- Modulation and swept mode capabilities
- 50 Ω (2.5 V (Vpp)) and 1 MΩ (10 V (Vpp)) output
- 4-bit pattern generator with predefined patterns and the ability to import user-defined patterns