Keysight N8837A | USB-PD Protocol Triggering and decode for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Keysight N8837A | USB-PD Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes.
The Keysight Technologies N8837A USB-PD protocol trigger and decode software for USB power delivery provides a fast and easy way to debug the Type-C CC (Configuration Channel) BMC encoded, 300 KHz signal. It provides protocol-level debug information to Keysight's signal integrity test tools - the Infiniium S-Series, V-Series, and Z-Series oscilloscopes. With new, enhanced serial analysis capability, the N8837A provides not only decode, but also listing window view, software searching, and trigger on search.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Support for the USB-PD CC 4b/5b BMC encoded protocol
- Analyze power delivery contracts, multi-drop communication, and power/data/Vconn swap
- On-screen serial decode synchronized with the serial waveform
- 4b, 5b or label display formats
- Unique listing-window view of data transfer information with an automatic click and zoom and column sort
- Serial packet search with navigation controls
- Software trigger on search for orders sets, control packets, data packets, and errors