Keysight N8835A | eSPI und Quad eSPI Protokoll Trigger und Dekodierung für Keysight Infiniium Oszilloskope.Enhanced Serial Peripheral Interface (eSPI) is developed by Intel as a successor to its Low Pin Count (LPC) bus. So it can carry out not only legacy SPI data but also Embedded Controller (EC), Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) and Super-I/O. This standard allows designers to use 1-bit, 2-bit, or 4-bit communications at speeds from 20 to 66 MHz to further allow designers to trade off performance and cost.
Extend your oscilloscope’s capability with Keysight’s eSPI triggering and decode application. It makes it easy to debug and test designs that include eSPI protocols using your Infiniium oscilloscope.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Set up your oscilloscope to show eSPI protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Supports single, dual and quad (MSO option required) input/output mode
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Hardware-based triggering is supported by S-Series oscilloscopes
- Infiniium 9000A or S-Series oscilloscope
- Infiniium 90000A, V-Series, 90000 X-, Z-Series oscilloscope
- Windows 7 operating system
- Infiniium 5.51 or higher software revision