Keysight N8825B | 10/100 Ethernet Protokoll Trigger und Dekodierung für 9000 und S-Serie Oszilloskope
Keysight N8825B | 10/100 Ethernet Protokoll Trigger und Dekodierung für Infiniium 9000 und S-Serie Oszilloskope.
The N8825B 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet protocol decoder allows you to view Ethernet packet data transmitted between Ethernet devices on all S-Series Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes. The N8825B 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet protocol decoder provides time-correlated views of physical layer (raw data) and transaction layer packets. Unique packet-waveform correlation marker makes it easy to scroll through waveforms to view synchronized packet and symbol lists. Trigger and search on various types of packets. Both IPv4 and IPv6 internet protocols are supported.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Ethernet protocol decode of both 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic
- Decode of both IPv4 and IPv6 packets
- Raw waveform, lister view, packet view and data payload windows display the data how you prefer to see it Usability features
- One button automated setup of Ethernet protocol decoder
- Time correlation between raw analog waveform and listing window
- Search and trigger on specific packet errors and data
- Display both receive and transmitted data in one interface at the same time with time-correlated markers
- Keysight Infiniium S-Series models (with 500 MHz or higher bandwidth)
- Keysight N8825B 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet protocol decoder software
- N2750A 1.5 GHz InfiniiMode differential active probes (two probes are required if decoding both receive and transmit signals)
- Note: Please contact Keysight for more information on Ethernet Decoder fixture