Keysight N5399C | HDMI Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Software for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes.
The N5399C HDMI electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium 90000A and 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your High Definition Multi-media Interface (HDMI) designs for set-top boxes, Digital Video Recorders, DVD players, and motherboard systems. The HDMI electrical test software lets you automatically execute HDMI electrical checklist tests and displays the results in a comprehensive report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
A test point adapter such as the Keysight N1080B is required. Third-party test point adapter (TPA) vendors are acceptable and may be preferred for specific high bandwidth needs. Test point adapters provide access to the compliance points for the electrical measurements required for the transmitter compliance testing.
When you use the automated switching solution in conjunction with this software, you have the ability to:
- Eliminate reconnections (and errors) - Simplify testing and save time by automating tests for each lane of a multilane bus.
- Maintain accuracy - Engineers can use Keysight's unique N2809A PrecisionProbe or N5465A InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing - The test application can be extended with remote programming hooks interface and a N5467A user-defined application (N5467A) for device control, equipment control and test customization or scripting.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Guided connection and automatic testing
- Easy-to-understand graphical user interface to guide through selections for product type, specification, product capabilities and test connection
- Test plan overlay minimizes setup time and ensures all tests run at proper data rates
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Convenient test reporting that includes test results, test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and key graphics such as waveform screen shots
- Switching solution for automated multilane testing
- HDMI 1.4b and HDMI 2.0
- Complete set of HDMI 1.4b and HDMI 2.0 transmitter electrical tests
- Test point adapter such as N1080B H04 to access TMDS signals
- EDID circuit to connect to test point adapter such as N1080B H06 to provide Hotplug signal and set up proper resolution
- Use the N5467A user-defined application tool to:
o Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
o Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
o Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite