Keysight DSOXT3FRA | Frequenzganganalyse (Bode Plot) Option, für Oszilloskope 3000T X-Serie
Keysight DSOXT3FRA | Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) Option for Keysight 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes.
Frequency Response Analysis (FRA) is often a critical measurement used to characterize the frequency response (gain and phase versus frequency) of a variety of today's electronic designs, including passive filters, amplifier circuits, and negative feedback networks of switch mode power supplies (loop response). Today, engineers typically use network analyzers or standalone low-frequency FRAs to perform these types of measurements. But for the first time in an oscilloscope, automatic frequency response analysis is available for Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes. This frequency-domain measurement capability is achieved with a swept gain and phase measurement versus frequency (Bode plot). If licensed with the FRA option, InfiniiVision oscilloscope uses the scope's built-in waveform generator (WaveGen) to stimulate the circuit under test at various frequency settings and captures the input and output signals using two channels of the oscilloscope. At each test frequency, the scope measures, computes, plots gain (20LogVOUT/VIN) logarithmically and gain linearly.
Key Features & Specifications
- Dynamic range: > 80 dB (typical)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Sweep or single frequency test modes
- Fixed test amplitude or custom Amplitude Profile
- 10 to 50 points per decode
- Two pair of tracking gain and phase markers
- Plots gain and phase and tabular view of test results
- Easily export and/or save measurement results in .csv format for offline analysis