Keysight DSOX6UPD | USB-PD (Power Delivery) Protokolltest-Option für Oszilloskope 6000 X-Serie
Keysight DSOX6UPD | USB-PD (Power Delivery) protocol testing for InfiniiVision oscilloscopes 6000X-series.
The USB Type-C connection has broadened the range of USB usability by incorporating a dynamic power system called USB Power Delivery (USB PD). Negotiating required power between various USB devices is achieved over the USB’s Type-C connector’s CC line utilizing a serial protocol based on bi-phase marked coding (BMC). The USB PD protocol option (DSOX6UPD) for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes provides an easy way to debug the 300 kbps signal to provide protocol-level debug information of the USB PD serial bus. This option includes enhanced serial analysis capability for decode and listing window view, triggering, and post-acquisition searching.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved “lister” display.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and the quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works on all InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Supports decoding and triggering on the USB Power Delivery (USB PD) protocol.
- Hardware-based decoding to capture random and infrequent errors quickly
- Supports dual-bus analysis with time-interleave lister display
- Trigger on Preamble, EOP, and Ordered sets (*SOP, SOP’, SOP”, etc.)
- Trigger on Header content hexadecimally, or on symbolic messages including control message types, data message types, or extended message types
*SOP (Start of Packet) DFP to DFP messaging, SOP’ DFP to active cable plug messaging and SOP’’ DFP to active cable plug messaging