Chroma 63003-150-40 | Programmable DC electronic load 0 ~ 150 V / 40 A / 250 W.
The 63000 series programmable DC electronic loads are reliable, precision instruments primarily designed to test switching power supplies, A/D power supplies, power electronic components, adapters, 3C batteries and chargers. Its maximum 250W rated power makes it suitable for testing numerous types of lower power devices. Their compact and light weight design make these loads easy to move around which is ideal for R&D and design validation.
The 63000 series has unique user-def ined waveform (UDW) function capable of simulating real-world custom waveforms. In addition, a data storage function has been built in for saving and recalling up to 100 stored settings at any time. For automated testing, these save and recall functions can save a great deal of time.
The 63000 series has 3 power ranges that can precisely measure the voltage and current in real time. Since short circuit testing is a critical test item, the 63000 provides short circuit simulation to effectively address application demands for power and automated testing.
With the LCD and rotary knob, the 63000 loads offer versatile front panel operation. For remote operation, users are able to control each model via standard USB or optional Ethernet/LXI and GPIB interfaces. PWM fan speed control has been embedded to reduce ambient noise.
The 63000 has been equipped with over current, overpower, and over temperature protections as well as over voltage and polarity reverse alarms to improve product reliability. These DC loads are reliable, precision inst ruments ideal for design validation testing and automated test system integration.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Rated power: 250W
- Voltage range: 150V
- Current range: 40A max.
- CC, CR, CV & CP operation modes
- User-defined waveforms (UDW)
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation
- User programmable 100 sequences via front panel
- High precision voltage & current measurement
- Voltage, current & Pmax measurement for OCP/OLP test
- Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
- Short circuit simulation
- Smart fan control
- Full protection: OC (adjustable), OT, OP (adjustable) protection & OV warning, polarity reverse alarm
- Standard USB, optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces
- Dimension (H x W x D) 88 x 215 x 354 mm
- Weight 6 kg