Keysight E7630A | LTE/LTE-Advanced Lab Application Software for E7515A UXM wireless test set.
Gain new insights with a broad range of integrated capabilities for LTE/LTE-Advanced design validation.
The E7630A LTE/LTE-Advanced lab application software runs on the E7515A UXM wireless test set, providing the integrated capabilities you need to achieve greater confidence in your UE or chipset design performance. Ensure your device can realistically sustain maximum data rates with integrated fading, flexible receiver testing, and trusted X-Series transmitter measurements. Validate functional performance by emulating a wide range of complex network operations such as mobility behavior, IMS/VoLTE, cat 0 (M2M), and (F)eICIC. Check transmitter compliance and troubleshoot problems with industry-proven X-Series measurement applications.
The E7630A and UXM wireless test set allow you to test the newest UE and chipset designs, validating LTE-Advanced data rate up to 600Mbps performance now and handling more complex requirements later.
Key Features & Specifications:
Ensure LTE/LTE-Advanced devices can achieve and sustain maximum data rates up to 600 Mbps DL, 100 Mbps UL
- Evaluate true CA performance with stable, bidirectional data throughput for up to 4CC1 downlink and 2CC uplink, including support for FDD-TDD mixed CA, LTE-U2, and 256 QAM downlink
- Realistically test data performance and reduce bench-top complexity with built-in applications server, integrated independent fading for each carrier, and DL MIMO up to 4x2
- Find throughput faults sooner with unique receiver-test capabilities such as flexible yet easy-to-configure channel allocation and closed-loop testing
Go deeper in functional test by emulating a wide range of complex network operations
- Check LTE intra-RAT and LTE/W-CDMA inter-RAT mobility behavior with two independent cells (built in), or connect to another UXM or Keysight 8960 to verify multi-cell and IRAT handover scenarios
- Evaluate IMS/VoLTE, (F)eICIC, cat 0 (M2M), and battery drain performance with flexible network and sleep mode settings
- Quickly check LTE protocol messaging with the UXM's internal logger or thoroughly analyze time-aligned multi-format messaging with Wireshark-based logging software
Achieve greater confidence in RF performance
- Check transmitter compliance and troubleshoot problems with industry-proven X-Series measurement applications
- Characterize receiver performance under realistic fading and MIMO scenarios, in one simple interface
- Easily test the full range of 3GPP channel configurations using proven Wireless Test Manager (WTM) automation software
- Test from early designs to finished products: the UXM supports measurements with signaling or using test modes, making it easy to "just connect" and focus on RF validation