Keysight E7515A | UXM Wireless Test Set. Assess Design Readiness with Greater Confidence.
The UXM is a highly-integrated signaling test set created for functional and RF design validation in the 4G era and beyond. It provides the integrated capabilities you need to test the newest designs, delivering LTE-Advanced Pro data rates up to 1Gbps now and handling more complex requirements later. When the team counts on you to know when a new chipset or UE will pass, count on the UXM to help you make a clear call.
Key Features & Specifications:
Ensure LTE/LTE-Advanced devices can achieve and sustain maximum data rates up to 1 Gbps DL, 100 Mbps UL
- Evaluate true CA performance with stable, bidirectional data throughput for up to 5CC1 downlink and 2CC uplink, including support for FDD-TDD mixed CA, LTE-U2, and 256 QAM downlink
- Realistically test data performance and reduce bench-top complexity with built-in applications server, integrated independent fading for each carrier, and DL MIMO up to 8x4
- Find throughput faults sooner with unique receiver-test capabilities such as flexible yet easy-to-configure channel allocation and closed-loop testing
Go deeper in functional test by emulating a wide range of complex network operations
- Check LTE intra-RAT and LTE inter-RAT mobility with W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA or GSM using two independent cells (built in), or connect to another UXM or Keysight 8960 to verify multi-cell wireless handover scenarios
- Evaluate IMS/End to End VoLTE, WLAN offload, (F)eICIC, TM9, CPC, cat 0 (M2M), and battery drain performance with flexible network and sleep mode settings
- Quickly check LTE protocol messaging with the UXM's internal logger or thoroughly analyze time-aligned multi-format messaging with Wireshark-based logging software
Achieve greater confidence in RF performance
- Check transmitter compliance and troubleshoot problems with industry-proven X-Series measurement applications
- Two-phone or dual SIM dual active (DSDA) device parallel RF test with 2G/3G/4G in a single test set
- Characterize receiver performance under realistic fading and MIMO scenarios, in one simple interface and simplify your MIMO OTA antenna performance verification with support of all standard test methods
- Easily modify parameters without dropping the connection and watch for changes in RF performance