Produktinformationen "M1970V | Waveguide Harmonic Mixer, 50- 75 GHz"
Keysight M1970V | Waveguide Harmonic Mixers (smart mixer), 50 to 75/80 GHz.
The Keysight M1970V 50 to 75/80 GHz waveguide harmonic mixer is an un-preselected mixer that will extend the operating frequency range of the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA signal analyzers up to 80 GHz. Smart features are embedded to help you to greatly simplify your overall test setup and improve your DANL and TOI of your test system. Go smart with harmonic mixing for your millimeter-wave applications.
Ausstattung und Highlights:
Embedded smart features
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate the cables loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Automatic detect mixer model/serial number when used with N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA signal analyzers
- Automatic setting of the default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers
- Automatic LO alignment at start up
- Automatic run calibration when time and temperature changes
- Excellent conversion loss of 23 dB maximum and excellent amplitude accuracy