Keysight M9421A | VXT PXIe Vector Transceiver 60 MHz to 3.8, or 6 GHz.
Compress time, compress test: The best solution for a specific problem is a focused tool you simply fine-tune. Keysight's M9421A PXIe vector transceiver (VXT) is purpose-built for rapid solution creation and faster throughput in manufacturing test of wireless components, power amplifiers, and RF front-end modules. With FPGA-accelerated measurements and deep software, the ready-to-run VXT lets you start closer to your finish line.
The M9421A VXT is a four-slot PXIe vector signal generator and analyzer, ranging from 60 MHz to 3.8 or 6 GHz with modulation and analysis bandwidth up to 160 MHz. Up to four VXT's can be configured in a single 18-slot PXI chassis, with only a single M9300A frequency reference required. Alternatively, a versatile single-chassis custom solution can be created from Keysight's modular portfolio, dramatically reducing test footprint.
Key Features and Functions:
- Purpose-built for rapid solution creation and faster throughput in manufacturing test of wireless components, power amplifiers, and RF front-end modules
- Increase test density and reduce your footprint with up to four VXT instruments in one 18-slot chassis
- Reduce development time with open-source test libraries and reference solutions
- Start closer to your finish line with built-in FPGA-accelerated measurements
- Optimize test routines using proven software for noise figure and standard-specific measurements
- Power amplifier and front-end-module design validation and manufacturing
- Radio transceiver design validation and production test
- Development, design validation, and manufacturing test for radios and other IoT connected devices