Keysight N9084C | Short Range Communications Measurement Application, Multi-Touch UI for X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B).
The N9084C short range communications measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast, one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your ZigBee and Z-Wave RF transmitters.
Key Features & Specifications
- Compliant with ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) and Z-Wave RF transmitter tests
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA, and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Transmitter analysis of channel power, adjacent carrier power (ACP), spectrum emission mask (SEM)
- Modulation accuracy: Various demodulation results including demod bits and decode results, IQ measurement in time, frequency, polar, and eye diagram
- Demod errors and responses to visualize signal quality parameters for troubleshooting
- Multiple result views: Spectrum, time, IQ measurement traces, numeric display
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface