Keysight M8190A | AXIe 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Analog bandwidth 5 GHz (direct DAC out). 1 channel (Option-001) or 2 channel (Option-002).
Enhance your reality - with the AXIe M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator. From low-observable systems to high-density comms, testing is more realistic with precision arbitrary waveform generation. Now you can take reality to the extreme: A Keysight AWG is the source of greater fidelity, delivering high resolution and wide bandwidth - simultaneously. This unique combination lets you create signal scenarios that push your design to the limit and bring new insight to your analysis. Get bits and bandwidth - and enhance your reality.
The AXIe M8190A AWG works with all leading software platforms: MATLAB software, BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software , Wideband Waveform Center for wideband modulation in 60 GHz wireless communications and more.
The AXIe is an open standard, that leverages from existing standards from ATCA, PXI, LXI and IVI, with high performance per rack inch and added features including timing, triggering, and module-to-module data movement features that are important to the implementation of high-performance test and measurement systems.
AXIe is an ideal complement to the LXI and PXI standards. It includes PCIe and LAN interfaces, so that AXIe instruments can act like virtual PXI or LXI instruments.
Key Features & Specifications:
Precision AWG with two DAC settings
- 14-bit resolution up to 8 GSa/s
- 12-bit resolution up to 12 GSa/s
High-speed arbitrary waveform generators
- Variable sample rate from 125 MSa/s to 8 / 12 GSa/s
- Spurious-free-dynamic range (SFDR) up to 90 dBc typical
- Up to 2 GSa arbitrary waveform memory per channel with advanced sequencing
- Analog bandwidth 5 GHz (direct DAC out)
Unique Performance - Unique Value
- Up to 90 dBc SFDR - Tones clearly stand out of noise (Even with thousands of tones)
- 2 GSa memory per channel - Realistic signal scenarios with long play time
- 5 GHz analog bandwidth - Mimic analog imperfections with custom ISI
- Radar, Satellite, Electronic Warfare, Multilevel Signals
- ADC testing (Analog Digital Converter testing), Jitter Margin Testing
- Digital Video, Noise Power Ratio Measurement, Wireless HD, HDMI, MHL
- IEEE 802.11ad, CaTV, OFDM, Software Defined Radio