Keysight N7748A | Optical High Performance Power Meter (4 Channel).
With the N7747A and N7748A, the highest optical performance is now offered in the N77 platform for compact automated instrumentation. The high optical performance encompasses the highest sensitivity available with -110dBm and correspondingly low noise and high stability to accurately measure and monitor weak signals and small signal changes. This is supported by high relative power accuracy with low polarization dependence and low spectral ripple.
These instruments combine the proven optical performance of the 81634B sensor modules with small footprint of the N77 series platform that offers 100X more memory per channel and faster data transfer rates with continuous logging functionality. The ability to upload buffered data while logging new data permits continuous long-term monitoring of weak signals and small signal changes. Up to eight high-sensitivity optical power meters now fit in a single rack unit. Optical connections are made with the interchangeable 81000xI connector interface system.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Power range: -110 dBm to +10 dBm
- Wavelength range: 800 nm to 1700 nm
- Polarization dependence: <±0.005 dB
- Linearity: <±0.015 dB, <±0.005 dB over 10 dB span
- Noise: < 0.1 pW peak-peak
- Logging memory: 2x 1M sample buffers per channel
- Analog voltage output: 5.0 kHz to 300 Hz bandwidth