Keysight 8471D | Planar-Doped Barrier Diode Detector, 100 kHz to 2 GHz.
The Keysight 8471D is a low-cost, planar-doped barrier detector offering excellent performance to 2 GHz. A negative polarity output is standard, and a positive polarity is available as Option 103. A load option (Option 102) extends the square-law region to at least -10 dBm. The Keysight 8471D has a BNC (m) input connector and a frequency range of 100 kHz to 2 GHz, making it ideal for use in RF and low microwave applications.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Superior RF Performance
- Frequency Response: ± 0.2 dB to 1 GHz, ± 0.4 dB to 2 GHz
- Maximum SWR: < 1.23 0.0001 to 1 GHz; < 1.46 1 to 2 GHz
- Maximum Operating Input Power: 100 mW
- Typical Short-term Maximum Input Power (< 1 minute): 0.7 W
- Output Polarity: Negative
- Input Connector: BNC male
- Output Connector: BNC female