Keysight W9083A | Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) Measurement Application für Keysight CXA Spektrum-Analysator N9000A.
The MSR measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your MSR base station and base station components. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard, allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
Low cost alternative to the EXA economy class signal analyzer
Perform transmitter tests for band categories (BC) 1, 2 and 3 along with the different transmitter test configurations. For BC1, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE-FDD. For BC2, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD and GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution. For BC3, analyze any combination of LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD and TD-SCDMA
Perform tests on non-3GPP defined configurations, such as combination of cdma2000/1xEV-DO and LTE-FDD signals
Simplify measurement setup with carrier allocating algorithm, with preset selection based on Test Configuration (TC) definitions in 3GPP TS 37.141 standard
Verify that the spectrum emissions mask (SEM) measurement meets the 3GPP requirement by recalling the 3GPP defined limit masks for the different band categories
The Multi-Standard Radio mode needs an N9083A-1FP license on the X-Series instrument to run. It then also requires a separate license to be purchased for each radio format to be tested.
Ausstattung und Highlights:
- MSR per 3GPP Release 10 standard (TR/TS 37 series)
- Transmitter test on any combination of the following 3GPP and 3GPP2 signals: LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO and TD-SCDMA
- Runs inside the CXA signal analyzer
- Modulation quality: EVM, frequency error plus more error metrics not tied to conformance test
- Spectrum measurements: Channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM) with pass/fail limit per 3GPP standard, adjacent channel power (ACP), transmitter spurious emissions
- Perform multi-carrier/multi-format measurements in one measurement sequence: Channel power, ACP, SEM, spurious emissions and conformance EVM
- Supports carrier allocating algorithm with preset selection based on Test Configuration (TC) definitions in the 3GPP standard
- EVM floor (nominal): GSM/EDGE (0.7%), W-CDMA (1.6%), LTE- FDD (1.37%)/TDD ( 0.67%) and TD-SCDMA (1.6%)
- Power accuracy: up to ±0.61 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface